Pedddle, Random Acts of Kindness market

Hello! I hope you are all keeping safe and well.
I'm sure some of you will have seen me take part in the lovely Random Acts of Kindness Market on Pedddle at the weekend. 



It was a fantastic opportunity to get my Dolly Pepper Studio brand out there, to talk to other indie business owners, and even get a few sales which is always a bonus. 
I think the way of the world means that we are bound to have even more online markets and things moving much more digitally. 
I'm not going to lie, I can't wait until things become a bit more 'normal' so that I can do my first ever in real life market.

With all that being said, I wanted to share some of the lovely mover shaker makers of the event:

Sophias Illustration - Wooden Brooches, Illustrated Maps, Custom Portraits and Greeting Cards 
Sophia creates wonderful brooches and illustrations from the comforts of her lovely narrowboat, even more charming! 


Cicee Creative - Handmade Jewellery 
Catherine makes beautiful handmade jewellery that would make the perfect gift for yourself or your friend. 


Tawking Point - Creative Workshops, Leather Bound Journals, DIY Kits
Rachel delivers a range of workshops around Richmond, North Yorkshire as well as selling her lovely leather bound journals. 


Peach and Mimi - Greeting Cards
Sammie sells lovely nostalgic greeting cards and illustrations on her Etsy. She says that drawing and doodling makes her so happy, and I couldn't agree more!


Aimee Lou Creations - handmade products from up-cycled materials 
Such a great idea to reuse materials, very eco and I adore this monkey Appliqué!






That was only a few of the lovely makers from the market, if you would like to see more stall holders head over to Pedddle. They are also doing another online market soon, called Self Care Online Market so don't forget to check that one out on the 3rd May! We all need a bit of self care, especially during these uncertain times. 

Have a lovely day!





Comments

Popular Posts