Pregnancy Spam

 Hello! It has been a while since I blogged on here, since July, which is when I found out at the end of July that I am pregnant! How exciting!! We feel so lucky and grateful to be expecting a baby. 

This was my pregnancy announcement that I posted online at 12 weeks...



Look at those little socks! As you can see we already have a bit of a theme going on of polka dots, grey and mustard. We have decided to buy neutral things as we are keeping the gender a surprise! 


This is me at 16 weeks pregnant, in my favourite dress <3

This week (week 19) I have started to feel the baby move through tiny flutters in my belly, that feel like little tickles!! 

It's also a good week as we have decided to buy quite a lot of the essentials that we need, and also the travel system (pram, car seat and the accessories that go with it such as the changing bag, foot muff and isofix base for the car seat). I think I am nesting as I have also cleared out a lot of bags of stuff in my room at my mums (which is where we are living and still will be living for a few months after the baby is born, due to saving up a deposit for our own house. We found this would be the quickest and easiest way to save, and also it will be great to have extra support when the baby is born!).


I love the design and the colours of it, and the little tiny birds that are hidden in it too! So cute :) 




This was our 16 week scan that we did privately so that Rob could come in (thanks Corona!), they even did a sneak peek of a 4d scan for us. The baby was moving around a lot and also had their arms above their head, and even sucked their finger at one point <3 look at our lil alien bean..



Now it is just a waiting game until our 20 week scan which is next Sunday, only one week to go eeek! And then a few midwife appointments in-between, and my 30 week appointment will be when I get to write a birth plan with my midwife and perinatal mental health nurse (as I get extra support due to my previous MH history). It is all super helpful, and hopefully due to that means that Rob may be able to stay for longer after the birth... fingers crossed!! 

I hope you are all well, and that this post has given you some joy to read in these difficult times at the moment. 






Comments

Popular Posts