Happy New Year!

Hello and Happy New Year lovelies! 2021 is the year I can officially say that I become a Mummy and I cannot wait. It is just the pick up me and my family need and something truly wonderful to look forward to this Spring. <3 

We have been busy making a wall space section in my room at my Mums house for the babies things. I can't wait to have a proper nursery to decorate, hopefully by the end of this year! 

We went to B&Q and Rob fixed the shelf and cut a kitchen rail to size and stuck it underneath the floating shelf, like above! On the rail we have placed the babies sleep suits, some of which we bought in the Next new years sale and some which weren't in the sale, using a voucher I got for Christmas from Heather, my Step Dad's Mum. We were very grateful for this voucher! Also featured is the rainbow dungarees that I picked up second hand from Depop, and the knitted cardi from Ebay. I do love to shop second hand when I can too! 

On the shelf featured is the babies scan photos in frames and in the photo album, an elephant comforter from Asda, the A-Z Alphabet print that I designed for Dolly Pepper Studio, a Lion macrame face from Lisa at Frankie and Flea, and the Lion rattle from Mamas & Papas. 
We also bought the little felt finger puppets from a market stall when I lived in Market Harborough. 



Since my last post the pram also arrived and I am super happy with it. I loooove the mustard colour and pattern. Super cute <3 Can't wait to use it.

An outfit I have been living in since I got it as a Christmas present from Rob is these black dungarees from Turtle Dove London. They are just so comfy. Although there isn't a huge amount of room in them, oops!


Something I have been loving since being gifted them by my Auntie Sue is this Positive Affirmation postcard set from Feel The Glow Affirmations. I struggled to find a nice set myself so was super pleased to receive these, plus two gorgeous hand knitted fluffy blankets for the baby.



As I am writing this I am currently 27 weeks + 1 day pregnant. 6 days until I enter my third trimester, and go for a 4d scan to see babies face! So exciting. And just less than 10 weeks to go until I am classed as full term. I have a feeling these weeks will fly by, although I no longer have my retail job to keep me company in the days. So it will be  back to the drawing board with Dolly Pepper, designing new things and promoting the older designs too! 

I hope you are all keeping well and safe despite the still horrible circumstances. 





 

Comments

Popular Posts