New Build House

Hello Blog! I have some more exciting news, me and Rob (well mainly Rob) have signed for a new build house, to be built by October/December this year! It gives us something else to look forward to, as well as obviously seeing Edith grow which is such a joy :)  We keep going to see its progress every week or so, so I have attached some pictures of it. It has came along since the foundations were first laid, and the sales person mentioned that the roof could be going on in the next week or so, although I don't see this happening just yet. 
House foundations



Above is the options we are picking for the kitchen. I love the mosaic style tiles, and the wood style unit. I think the colour cashmere of the side units is a nice warm colour too! 
This is the style of the tile we are going for, but I am tempted to look at the matte options too. 
The latest picture of the house. Hopefully it comes along in a few days as we are going for an appointment on Sunday and I'd love to see the second floor done at least! 



Comments

Popular Posts